Sunday, November 20, 2016

Google Alert - facebook

Google
facebook
As-it-happens update November 20, 2016
WEB
iOS + Facebook: login from webview does not work
my app use the facebook login. If the user is logged in facebook on safari then everything works good. But if the user is not logged in facebook from ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Facebook Deep Linking with swift
Which I want to find, how to post on facebook using facebook deeplinking. I also include images in my facebook post , when user click on that image ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Facebook API for notifications
I feel like it's time for me to get started with APIs. My plan is to make a simple ... There is no API access any more to a user's messages, friend requests or ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

আপনার মোবাইলে HD কোয়ালিটি তে 50 + বাংলা ও বিদেশি চেনেল দেখুন কোনো ধরনের ঝামেলা ছাড়াই(২জি তে ও চলবে)

দরকার শুধু একটুখানি এম বি, তাতেই দেখা যাবে সব টিভি চ্যানেল। দেশীয় চ্যানেলগুলো তো থাকবেই, থাকবে বিদেশিগুলোও। শুধু তা-ই নয়, পাওয়া য...